Preventive Medical Examination (PMO). The basis for a sustainable future with your employees.
PMO - Health Check
Every employer in the Netherlands is obliged to offer an Preventive Medical Examination (PMO) every year (Working Conditions Act, article 18). Offering a PMO to your employees is the first step towards sustainable employability of employees.
The benefits for you as an employer are:
- Less absenteeism through preventive examinations
- Good employership and you meet your legal obligation under the Working Conditions Act
- Healthy, fit and vital employees
- Higher productivity
You will also gain insight into the reasons for absenteeism within your organization.
Our employee gains insight into his / her health and lifestyle. A basic PMO consists of;
- Lifestyle questionnaire module (BRAVO and medical background)
- Extensive blood test (HDL / LDL, Total Cholesterol, Triglyceride and Glucose)
- Blood pressure measurement
- Body composition (including BMI, fat, moisture, muscle percentage, waist size, visceral fat)
- Spirometry (lung function and blood oxygen level)
- Hand squeeze
- Heart risk score
- Metabolic age
- Personal consultation
- Individual health check reporting (also online)
You can expand the basic PMO as desired. Let's talk to each other to keep the right PMO with your employees.
PMO - Health Check for an appointment
If you would like more information about our PMO health check, please contact us.
Number of persons
From 1 to 100